The P&F recognises and values the role the parents and carers play in the education of their children and aims to strengthen the partnership between family, school, parish and the wider community for the benefit of their children’s overall development and learning.
To provide clarity on the roles and functions of the P&F the following two areas were outlined:
1. Sharing Parent / School Perspectives/ Parent Learning
- Goal: To provide a forum for open communication between the school and parents.
- Goal: To coordinate parent learning initiatives including DPC.
2. Building Community/ Social Families Students and Adults
- Goal: To build a friendly and welcoming faith filled community which seeks to involve all members.
To communicate with a member of the P&F Leadership Team or to suggest an agenda item for discussion at the next P&F meeting, please email: email@example.com
Council of Catholic School Parents: www.ccsp.catholic.edu.au
Susan McLean – Cyber Safety Solutions: http://www.cybersafetysolutions.com.au/
Dr Justin Coulson – Happy Families: http://happyfamilies.com.au/