Our school has partnered with Transport for NSW to use the new online process for you to submit school travel applications. This means we will be able to process your applications online, making it easier and faster for parents, guardians and students to apply for school travel.
Applications for 2017 school travel are now open via www.transportnsw.info/school-students
A new application is required when:
- applying for a School Opal card or travel pass for the first time,
- enrolling in Kindergarten, or
- requesting an additional entitlement as a result of a shared parental responsibility situation.
You will need to do an update application if the student has a current school travel pass and:
- is progressing from Year 2 to Year 3,
- is progressing from Year 6 to Year 7, or
- changes address, or
- changes school or campus.