Parents/caregivers who are willing to support the religious principles, faith and practice of the Catholic school are eligible to enrol their children in the Systemic Schools of the Diocese of Broken Bay.
I warmly welcome your interest in St John Fisher Catholic Primary School. We are very disappointed that we have had to cancel our Open Morning and Evening Information Session which was due to be held on Tuesday 5th May but will be looking for ways to share information about our school with you and to streamline the enrolment process in these challenging times.
While it does not take the place of a physical tour of the school grounds, the virtual tour on the front page of our website gives a great view into our grounds and facilities as well as the thoughts of students, parents and teachers of St John Fisher. I also welcome you to explore the various sections of the website which give an insight into life at St John Fisher.
As we are very aware that you are making such an important choice for your child, we are offering two methods of proceeding this year.
- If you are sure that you would like to proceed with an enrolment application for St John Fisher in 2021, you are welcome to complete the Enrolment Form and return it by the 29th May. The form can be downloaded from the website, collected from the school office, or we can mail you a hard copy on request through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or through ringing the school office on 4388 5800. You will be contacted next term after the receipt of your Enrolment Form by the Principal or Assistant Principal by phone to discuss your application and outline the procedures that will follow.
- If you are considering St John Fisher and would like more information before proceeding, you are welcome to complete the Enrolment Enquiry Form and return it to the school. You will receive a phone call in early May to discuss how we can answer any questions you may have.
Please note: Essential requirements which are to be attached to the enrolment application and forwarded to the school include:
- Enrolment Form (Signed by both parents/guardians if applicable)
- Copy of Birth Certificate (Original must be sighted before commencing school)
- Copy of Baptism Certificate
- Copy of Immunisation Certificate
- Statement of Faith Form
COVID-19 Fee Relief
Catholic Schools Broken Bay are committed to supporting families as the impact of COVID-19 continues to be felt in the community. No family will be excluded from our school because of financial difficulties.
Even if you have not enrolled yet, we would like to offer the following help with school fees if you need it:
- A full reduction on ALL fees if your family gets JobSeeker.
- A 50%+ reduction on ALL fees if one parent in your family gets JobKeeper.
If you are unsure if your family can get fee help or need assistance completing the form please contact our COVID-19 FEE HELP HOTLINE on 9847 0728 (8am – 4pm Monday to Friday).